Company Policies are listed below
NOTE: All required vaccinations must be current in your pet's system one week (7 days) before coming into our facility. This is for the safety and well-being of all of our pet clients, human clients and Staff. Thank you!
VACCINATIONS THAT ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO YOUR PET'S GROOMING, DAYCARE AND HOTEL
- Proof of current rabies vaccination (tags are not sufficient).
- Proof of current distemper/DHPP vaccination.
- Proof of current bordetella vaccination (kennel cough).
VACCINATIONS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR PUPPIES GROOMING, DAYCARE AND HOTEL:
- Proof of 3 rounds of distemper/parvo vaccination
- Proof of current Bordetella Vaccination (kennel cough)
- Proof of Rabies Vaccination (By 6 months of age)
All approved paperwork and vaccines must be submitted prior to booking your pet's first stay at the hotel. Keep in mind that animals can have reactions to vaccinations so please have this done at least one week (7 days) prior to bringing your pet to us. It is your responsibility to verify with your vet that your pet's vaccines are current and that we have the most updated information. Paperwork can be brought into our Front Desk, e-mailed to us via Contact Form or faxed to us at: 219-779-9019
OWNER INFORMATION AND AGREEMENT FORM AND VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
We also require you read and complete our Owner Information and Agreement and Vaccination Requirements Form prior to your pet's initial visit that contains your contact information, signature and our policy statement.
If you would like to fax us your vet records and/or Owner Information Agreement Form prior to your first visit, our fax number is: 219-779-9019.
Download our Requirement Forms
Holiday Boarding and Cancellation Policy:
All pet hotel reservations require a valid credit card number to be on file with our office at the time of reservation in order to reserve a suite. All cancellations of reservations for a hotel stay during non-holiday periods must be made at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the first day of the hotel stay. If a cancellation is made less then seventy-two (72) hours prior to the first day of the hotel stay. Customer shall be charged a cancellation fee of $75.
Customer acknowledges that if he or she changes a confirmed drop-off and/or pick-up reservation date that is not within the seventy-two (72) hour timeframe, the Customer is responsible for $25 per day of the original reservation.
Customer acknowledges that AYBNC has a TWO WEEK HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY for reservations made for a hotel stay during any holiday period, which is defined as the following periods in each applicable calendar year:
- The period beginning December 18 through and including January 8.
- The period beginning the Sunday before Thanksgiving through and including the Monday following Thanksgiving;
- The period beginning July 1 through and including on July 8;
- The period beginning the Thursday immediately before Memorial Day through and including the first Tuesday following Memorial Day;
- The period beginning the Thursday immediately before Labor Day through and including the first Tuesday following Labor Day;
- The period beginning the Thursday immediately before Easter Sunday through and including the first Monday following Easter Sunday; and
- Any weeks during the Spring Break school holiday.
- Mother's Day and Father's Day.
* Note: All prices subject to change without notice