At Your Bark-N-Call has the best supervised Doggy Daycare in the area! We have 4 fully fenced indoor recreation play areas as well as 2 fully fenced outdoor recreation play/potty areas for your dog to socialize, exercise and explore. There are puppy playgrounds, chairs and cot-style beds to relax on and tented, shaded outdoor lounge areas to boot! Our fun and skilled Pet Handlers will keep your dog busy with safe, strong toys/balls to chase, puppy playgrounds for exercise and exciting tunnels to run through.
Does your pet need an overnight stay? Click here
Dog Daycare Days & Times
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
There is no Daycare on Sunday.
Hours | Rates
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. $25
Saturday: Between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Add $5 for early drop-off between 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Add $5 for every 30 minutes for late pick-up from 6:00 p.m. on * Note: All prices subject to change without notice.
WHY DOGGY DAYCARE?
If the Pictures don't speak for themselves ...
- While you're working, running errands or going to appointments, your dog is having a great time playing and socializing with other dogs at our facility and with our fantastic Pet Handlers.
- Dogs get to enjoy a safe, healthy and fun atmosphere with lots of interaction. Dogs can play in a group, chew on a favorite toy, play ball, play fetch, hang out with our Pet Handlers, or just lounge around.
- We make sure to construct your dog's Daycare to deliver the utmost in group socialization.
- Your dog's social skills will increase as they learn how to play and interact with other dogs in a safe, fun and meaningful way.
- Boredom behaviors caused by lack of activity and inadequate mental and physical stimulation will decrease or virtually eliminate all together.
- Dogs are social and pack animals and need interaction with other dogs and people on a regular basis to remain happy and healthy.
- Dogs that are forced to stay at home alone day after day tend to become bored, frustrated and unhappy. They may just sleep all day, exhibit destructive behaviors, develop depression and weight gain or even cry and bark for hours as a result of separation anxiety.
- We offer this service in a safe, secure, climate controlled and monitored environment.
- Dogs return to their owners happy and relaxed from a full day of stimulation.
Remember, if your dog needs picking up or dropping off at your home, we offer a one way pick-up or drop-off service of $10.00 or a round trip pick-up and drop-off fee of $18.00 added to the Daycare charge.
For the very best Doggy Daycare / Pet Daycare in Northwest Indiana, look no further. At Your Bark-N-Call is conveniently located in Crown Point near St. John, Schererville, Dyer, Merrillville, Hobart, Portage, Valparaiso and Chesterton Indiana.
DOG PLAY CARE